In this post, we will learn how to delete app from itunesconnect portal. ItunesConnect allows iOS app developer’s to create and publish their app on aplle store. Once a new app is created on Apple developer portal, it will pass though following stages or have following status, before app is available for public on iTunes store
- Prepare for submission: as soon as app is created, it has status “Prepare for submission”
- Waiting for review: once app is submitted for review to Apple team
- Developer rejected: if app is in “waiting for review” and developer withdraw it due to some reasons
- Rejected: app is rejected by Apple during review phase
- Ready for sale: app is approved by Apple and is available on Apple stores
Steps to remove or delete your app from Apple Developer portal aka iTunes connect portal
Note: In order to remove app we need admin rights for the account
1: Login to Apple iTunes connect portal (https://itunesconnect.apple.com/)
2: On dashboard screen, click on My Apps.
3: Click on app we want to remove.
4: Click on App Information.
5: Scroll down to bottom of page till Additional Information appears.
6: Click on Remove App option.
7: A dialogue will pop up, click on Remove.
That’s it app removed from Apple developer portal or iTunes Connect successfully.