When you update software on an iPod,iPhone ,sometimes xcode does not recognize it and shows a yellow dot in front of the device name in organizer.To overcome this without installing a newer version of xcode, follow the given below steps:
- Open up organizer in xcode.
- Right Click on devices and on the left pane select the device whose software is upgarded by you and now xcode showing a yellow dot in front of its name.
- Select the option , remove device.
- Restart the xcode and connect your iPod or iPhone again.
- It will start recognizing your Device.
Hope it helps……